Now hiring to also help staff our MoBowl trailer, coming online in June! This position will alternate between our brick and mortar location in Clifton and occasional trailer deployments throughout the year.
We are looking for an unflappable candidate with experience in multitasking, high-volume customer orders, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Being mostly solo work, this serving position is fast paced, so you must enjoy working alone and be quick on your feet. Tasks include prep & cooking, taking/serving orders, cash handling, and dishwashing & sanitation. Requirements are a flexible schedule, 1-3 years fast-paced serving or kitchen experience, and the ability to lift 50lbs. Tips are not split, therefore, this is a high paying job opportunity! Full time, benefits after 1 month. Base pay + very high average, consistent tips. We would love to see if you would be a good fit for our small, dedicated, and energetic team!
You will also receive a percentage of all of our weekly DoorDash of our and UberEats sales!
So, what does a Bowlista do?
- Greets customers and prepares their orders.
- Uses a POS system.
- Accounts for all forms of inventory and cash.
- Exercises independence.
- Listens to music of his or her choice while working (we even encourage you to bring your own!)
Ideal candidates will
- Be EXTREMELY reliable
- Have open availability for work hours (including weekends).
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment without freaking out.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to easily operate a POS system.
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be willing to learn and work in all aspects of the position (cashier, food prep, etc.)
- Preferably have prior customer service experience in a food/beverage related business, but not necessary.
Sound good? Simply complete the application form to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!