The Whole Bowl is seeking friendly, customer-focused Bowlistas to work part-time at our new Cincinnati location. Bowlistas work completely independently in a relaxed, un-corporate environment while preparing and serving bowls of healthy food to customers through a service window.
The position pays $10/hr ++ tips. Because you will be the only person working our service window, you can be greedy and not share your tips with anyone. Yay!
So, what does a Bowlista do?
- Greets customers and prepares their orders.
- Uses a POS system.
- Accounts for all forms of inventory and cash.
- Exercises independence.
- Listens to music of his or her choice while working (we even encourage you to bring your own!)
Ideal candidates will
- Be EXTREMELY reliable
- Have open availability for work hours (including weekends).
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment without freaking out.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to easily operate a POS system.
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be willing to learn and work in all aspects of the position (cashier, food prep, etc.)
- Preferably have prior customer service experience in a food/beverage related business, but not necessary.
Sound good? Simply complete the application form on this page to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!